Monday, March 22, 2010

how to survive in the woods

I liked this section of the book. I learned alot about trapping alot of different animals. Mainly I Learned about trapping small animals like squirrels and rabbits. I larned that snares work really well. You can catch any size animal in one. All it is is a nooose that is set on a branch or something that will spring up choking anything when it is caught around its neck. You just need the right size wrope for the desired animal. And like all other traps you need bait.

I have liked my book so far and I hope it stays good. It is good to know how to trap animals when you are lost in the woods with no gun or other weapons. It is great to know exactly how to make these traps. The best thing is to get the knot tied right and to use the right size wrope. I know if I was lost in the woods I would be glad to have read about this.

I had a good reaction to this because I enjoyed reading about it. It was nice to read about this because It is something I like to do . It is also to know things like this also because if I ever got lost I would know what to do. This interests me because I like to hunt and trap animals.

If you were lost in the woods what animals would you try to trap and or hunt?

1 comment:

  1. i wouldnt kill or trap animals cause i think its wrong and i would get sad ...... if i had to catch food to survie i would just fish cause there are alot of are fish.

    ReplyDelete